Why BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL HUMAN BEING?
Whether we have to lead a small team or an entire organization, we are the first beneficiaries of everything we think, do and say. It’s not about what happens to us, it’s about what happens within ourselves. Since we spend about 60-70% of our lives at work, this gives us the opportunity to examine how we can adapt our approach to work during this stressful time.
Every choice, every thought, every word and action has physiological consequences. It either gives us health or it causes disease. The question is: “Are we building a life or not in these unstable times?”
- Accepting your own responsibility through powerful content about mastering the rules that shape your personal reality.
- Developing thought patterns that promote the growth of self-capacity and self-assurance.
- Discover the seven secrets to mental development and techniques to encourage risk-taking.
- Thinking patterns that promote effective leadership
- The power of attention and intention
- Self-dialog: How it affects psychological balance
- Developing language that increases creativity and involvement of others
- Unproductive thinking and the psychological antidote.
- Worry: A defect of imagination
- Create a leadership mission and strategy that guides and potentiates leadership actions