How do you plan to navigate through the unknown?
The leadership expert Jim Bagnola has built an agenda of the most useful tools for understanding and preparing for the future. It aims to equip managers with the information and practice necessary to streamline their teams through a good balance between motivation and performance.
The Future of Work Academy is based on 6 key ideas, each with a dedicated workshop:
- The hybrid office will be the new office
- People will follow leaders, not titles
- The need for purpose will become the new salary
- Coaching and leadership modeling are more effective than teaching it
- Server Leadership is about the team, not the leader
- Change is the only constant in the future of work.
- Workshop 1 – Remote Skillbuilding
- Worksop 2 – Leading is everybody’s business
- Workshop 3 – It all starts with WIFM (What’s in it for me?)
- Workshop 4 – Transformational Leadership
- Workshop 5 – Servant Leadership
- Workshop 6 – Change Management