Why TIME & RESOURCES MANAGEMENT?
Although time is a resource in itself, along with all the resources we have in our lives, perishable or not, we forget to give it the necessary structure and importance.
We manage resources every day. Some we can manage, others we can control, but most of them we can negotiate. Time is one of the resources we cannot recover. How can we make the negotiation in our favor? Moreover, how do we juggle personal and professional time, by meeting our business goals and using all the resources we have at our disposal?
- Understanding the concept of time and resource management
- Increase efficiency in line with resources, time and business strategies
- Set clear goals in line with the time and resources available to you
- Identify and eliminate “dead times”
- What resources do we have?
- Why are resources important?
- Stress, time and influencing factors
- Personal and professional resources
- Awareness and strategy
- Short and medium term effects and consequences
- Management of distributive attention
- Tools to combat
- Techniques to use resources effectively
- Medium and long-term plan and strategy