WELL WITH YOURSELF
Our digital wellbeing program aims to improve life THROUGH technology and provide the tools through which each participant will follow their own path to regain well-being.
Why choose the “WELL WITH YOURSELF” program?
The “Well with yourself” program is the starting point in the personal development journey, assisting participants in adopting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle and facilitating the understanding of the plurivalent needs of employees.
Through the digital wellbeing program we overcome physical distances and get closer to each other through mutual knowledge and trust, vulnerability and social connection.
Connecting wellbeing goals with the work environment generates motivation, improves mood and productivity, reduces absenteeism and staff turnover.
The modular construction of the program allows the holistic approach of personal wellbeing, which changes the traditional direction of programs built on the one size fits all principle, and generates solutions tailored to individual preferences and needs.
WELL WITH YOURSELF IN 5 SIMPLE STEPS:
We assess the needs of employees and their area of interests in personal wellbeing, based on a questionnaire. This helps us estimate how the working atmosphere is perceived, what the mood is and which programs are most suitable.
As in a flexible, modular game, we match and plan together the types of activities and the groups of participants.
A little advertising never hurts. We make an internal communication campaign, personalized and attractive, which will generate interest and desire to be involved.
We get to work! We create the necessary context and deliver interactive and immersive modules with long-term impact and results.
1. Happy hour – Digital teambuildings for involved and productive teams, even remotely.
2. Learning pills – Digital video learning pills – the hook for an integrated learning experience.
3. Healthy parenting – Parenting webinars with modern techniques and methods for a balanced relationship with your child/children.
4. Experiential workshops – Yoga, Mindfulness, Creative Dance, Nutrition/Cooking healthy food, Financial Education, Art Therapy, Beauty & Fashion
5. Personal development webinars – Interactive sessions that explore exciting topics from the field of psychology for a better understanding of yourself and others.
6. On the couch – individual psychological counseling sessions.
7. The Dream Manager – individual life coaching sessions.
8. Wellbeing Newsletter – Recurring articles to make readers more aware and informed about the importance of physical and emotional health practices.
9. Wellbeing box – Packs of healthy snacks to remind you of the snacks enjoyed with your colleagues.
10. Giving back program – motivation through involvement – social responsibility, donate expertise.