Why FROM PEOPLE TO TEAMS?
You will have to manage difficult people to resolve conflicts, gain their cooperation and trust, find ways to motivate your team to achieve the best results. Using practices from emotional intelligence, this seminar will teach you how to develop your core management and communication skills to get the most out of your team.
- Motivate and manage the people in your team
- Adjusting the management style, but also the personal style according to each situation
- Achieve better results through appropriate delegation techniques
- Effective conflict resolution, whatever the situation
- Turn difficult and ineffective people into dedicated team members
- Receiving and providing assertive feedback
- Gaining the cooperation and trust of all the people in the organization
- Increasing personal confidence, leadership skills and, indirectly, the degree of personal and professional satisfaction through successful people management
- What does it mean to be a manager?
- What is your role as a manager? Challenges specific to a management position
- Personal management styles.
- Determine your personal management style. What are the strengths, but also the limitations of each management style.
- You are a manager, so you communicate. What? How? When? With whom?
- Do you talk or listen? Do you motivate or demotivate?
- Do you delegate? How?
- Feedback – a gift of relationships. Whether you want it or not, you give feedback. Whether you want it or not, you get feedback.
- Conflict Management: What is conflict?