Why MANAGE YOUR ENERGY, NOT JUST YOUR TIME?
The bigger the challenges at work, the more time we spend solving them. This affects us physically, emotionally and mentally. The result – increases the frequency of resignations and the cost of medical treatments. Unlike time, our energy is infinite. It can be regenerated and transformed countless times.
Yes, most companies invest in competences, skills and knowledge of employees. But too little help them maintain their personal energy, which allows them to do more in a shorter time and at a higher level.
- Participants will know how important it is to do what you like and do well (they don’t always include each other).
- Managing energy and time for important things (jobs, family, health, etc.)
- Living each day according to the values that are important to you.
The body: Physical energy
- The importance of nutrition, exercise and sleep
- Elements for improving physical energy
- What does your energy audit look like?
Emotions: The quality of energy
- Emotion and energy quality control
- Application of relaxation methods
- Development of elements of emotional intelligence
The mind: Concentration of energy
- Multitasking – between necessity, blessing and productivity
- Activities that have harmful effects on energy concentration
- The best way to concentrate energy
The human spirit: The energy of meaning and purpose
- The importance of values in supporting energy
- What is the purpose of each of us?
- Positive energy and performance