Why WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION?
Some time ago, negotiation was a very common concept at fairs. Today, we even negotiate a place in the subway. Negotiation is a survival technique both personally and especially in the business environment. Is it an art, a way of survival, a way of life, or just a way of getting a higher salary? Whatever value you attribute to it, the results are to your advantage.
Whether you want it or not, you will eventually have to negotiate. If you will someday be in this situation, it’s better to be prepared!
- Knowledge of the main elements underlying the negotiation process
- Acquisition of information on the types of negotiation: Lose-Lose/ Win-Win
- Developing a negotiation strategy
- Implementation of a negotiation strategy
- Knowledge of the most used negotiation techniques
- Using your own strengths (knowledge, charisma, empathy, creativity, persuasion) in the negotiation process
- Acquisition of information on the effects of long-term (partnership) and short-term (immediate gain) negotiations
- Negotiation – a fact in everyday life
- Negotiation strategies
- The process of negotiation – from desire to result
- Maslow’s Pyramid in negotiation
- Personality of the negotiator
- Tips & tricks