Why CUSTOMER FIRST?
The seller-customer relationship has gone beyond the product boundaries on a much more personal level. From a sociological point of view, human relations have evolved at a galloping pace, but the shorter time, the more urgent and diversified needs create gaps in this complex process called seller-buyer.
Customer First training is one of the smartest investments for your company. Providing employees with a “customer-centric” training leads to increased customer loyalty, employee retention, and strengthening the company’s image.
- Awareness of the importance of customer service
- Developing the skills needed in the customer care process
- Shortening the time needed to serve customers by developing listening skills and improving interrogation techniques
- Knowing how to decrease the number of call-back requests through improving the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process
- Introduction to customer care
- First impressions matter
- Conduct and excellence in customer care
- Excellence in communication
- Memorable experiences