Why WHO DO YOU FOLLOW, ANYWAY?
In this training, participants will learn about how leader-follower dynamics influence the relationship of the organization with all external collaborators and how you can transform the organization by multiplying the leadership processes at any level. Effective customer service techniques are consistent with a healthy organizational culture based on a partnership called leadership.
- Producing a satisfactory employee experience and a unique customer experience. In the end, all the parties involved feel the satisfaction resulting from the relationship based on the principles of leadership.
- Is the culture of the organization oriented toward management satisfaction or customer satisfaction?
- Are you aware of the link between management style and employee productivity?
- Are your employees seen as the most important customer?
- What are the three essential skills to have a successful approach within the team?
- How important is the customer’s emotional experience?
- Is it absolutely clear to senior management that employees cannot treat the customer better than they are treated themselves?
- Do employees wonder how they can serve customers better, faster, cheaper?
- Are there tangible and intangible motivators for employee performance?