Why THE NEVER ENDING BALANCING ACT?
This program reveals the influence on the connection between mind and body. At the same time, it shows us how to increase our abilities in stressful situations. Prepare to learn and apply.
We will walk, we will make slight stretching movements, we will exercise the most important muscle groups using simple procedures and relaxation techniques.
- Determine the trends of each participant in stressful situations.
- Strategies for successful stress management are identified in three directions: Mind, body and psychophysiology.
- Ensuring a slight change in unhealthy habits.
- The impact of stress on health, attitude and performance.
- How to manage the tendency to stress.
- The ways in which diet, exercise, and rest influence our body and balance.
- The natural ability of food and plants to increase our endurance.
- How to recover and maintain a flexible body
- Simple, fast and effective exercises that can be done anytime, anywhere.
- Why walking and drinking water are powerful weapons
- The psychological effect of stress.
- Brain wave levels and how they influence brain capacity.
- Science-based meditation to eliminate stress through deep rest.
- Inspirational films. Health as seen by Norman Cousins
- Meditation in the corporate world.