Why THE WORLD IS OUR FAMILY?
Whether we are leading abroad or in our own country, we have to deal with people of different nationalities, religions and cultures every day. Understanding and adapting to the needs of each of them makes the difference between performance and failure. This training includes case studies, films and interactive exercises that demonstrate the principles of cultural diversity and give us an overview of this global family.
- Create a global mindset that develops intellectual, social and psychological capital regardless of religion, culture or nationality.
- What are the cultural lenses you wear every day?
- What are the examples of cultural differences and similarities?
- Are you willing to change your perception of cultural differences?
- Can you enjoy cultural differences?
- How can you connect emotionally with people different from us?
- How can you interact with people with interests different from yours?
- How can you work better with different people?
- How do you gain confidence in cultures different from yours?
- What do you need to become leaders in the different cultures of the world?
- Can you jump straight into business discussions with people of different cultures?
- Are there any cultures that put employee health above money?