Why MASTERCLASS TEAM LEADERSHIP?
Team management is an act of balancing goals, communication and resources. You will have to manage difficult people to resolve conflicts, gain their cooperation and trust, find ways to motivate your team to achieve the best results.
Using practices from emotional intelligence, this seminar will teach you how to develop basic management and communication skills to get the best results from your team. You will transform resistance to change into support and overlay the personal values of the people on your team with those of the organization you are part of.
- Learn and use leadership principles to take the team to a new level of performance.
- Change the way the team you lead works.
- What are the most important elements of team leadership?
- How do you gain credibility and influence through conflict management?
- How does the energy level of the team increase? Why does the energy level in the team decrease?
- How does feedback affect team performance?
- What are the 5 dysfunctions of the team?
- What behaviors do managers need to change?
- How does the way you relate to life, health and productivity affect you?
- Are your emotions and how you transmit them in a constant balance?
- What is the coefficient of team spirit?
- Are you aware of the 4 phases of a team?
- What is the PERFORM model?