Why TRANSFORMING TALENT INTO PERFORMANCE?
Being a manager and leader and teaching others how to become themselves will make a difference to the next level of performance. You will learn how to become an effective coach for both the people on your team and everyone else you interact with.
- Developing leadership among other team and organization members through coaching.
- The benefits, principles and practices of effective coaching
- The beliefs, skills and behaviors of an operative coach
- 8 ways to create a positive coaching climate
- How to use inspirational and powerful language and why is this critical?
- How and why should we be assertive?
- Coaching model
- Audit of coaching relationships
- The 7 coaching behaviors
- Techniques of active listening